Knowing how to dance at a club doesn't have to be hard. Anyone can look good on the dance floor in just a few minutes with the right instruction. Check out our video lessons below:
Both men and women can develop body coordination with simple party dance and club dance moves that they can use on their own or with a partner of the opposite sex. Below we have free beginner videos that will teach you some of basic dance moves.
GUYS: How To Dance At A Club & Party
GUYS: Learn how to dance in clubs and parties with our free club moves that you can learn very quickly from home. These club dance moves were hand-picked to make sure they are the most "practical" and "natural" moves for you to do at any social event. First just follow our free and premium videos step by step - and then once you have mastered the basics you can start adding your own style to them!
LADIES: How To Dance At A Party Or Club
LADIES: Attract any guy you want with simple and flirty club moves. Learn how to dance in a club with our free and premium video tutorials. It is very important to know which moves require lots of energy and which moves are simple grooves that are meant to be subtle. The key to looking sexy is to add your own arm, torso and hip movement to each move. Remember to keep everything fun and easy going.
Dancing With A Partner (For Men)
GUYS: Learn how to dance with any girl by learning easy partner dance moves. The key is to go in and out of the moves with CONFIDENCE. Girls can tell tell right away if you are unsure of yourself - so make sure that you really lead everything with confidence... You know the saying - "Fake it till you make it". With our free and premium video lesson you will have girls chasing you around the club begging for more dances!
Premium Dance Courses:
7 Day Dance Floor Crash
Club Dance For Women
Club Dance With A Partner
5 Club Dancing Tips:
1. Less is more. Sometimes just having a fun little groove step in place can be better than a whole choreographed routine. Use simple dance moves that look natural, relaxed and don't take up too much space.
2. Use moves that you can execute well. It goes without saying that there are literally hundreds of dance moves for parties and clubs out there. You want to try them out and pick out the ones that you feel most comfortable with and then really focus on doing them well. Don't bust out moves that you have not practiced or feel comfortable with.
3. Don't drink too much! As you know alcohol can slow down your ability to control your body movement and mess up your coordination. While a couple drinks is okay, be careful not to drink more so that you don't end regretting the way danced last night.
4. Mind the space around you. When you are at a crowded place like a club you may not have as much space for you full out arm extensions. Look around make sure you are not hitting anybody or making anyone feel uncomfortable.
5. Respect the opposite sex. Chances are you will have a few drinks and want to let loose - which is fine, but make sure that you respect the girls and guys around you and don't start any trouble. When you dance with a girl or a guy don't be too overtly sexual or nasty. Take baby steps and build the attraction gradually.