Knowing how to dance at a club doesn’t have to be hard. Anyone can look good on the dance floor in just a few minutes with the right instruction.
Both men and women can develop body coordination with simple party dance and club dance moves that they can use on their own or with a partner of the opposite sex. Below we have 2 free beginner video courses that give you a few simple and easy to learn moves that you learn right away. These moves are good for party dancing and club dancing.
Club Dance Moves For Guys (Click Here)
Learn how to dance in clubs and parties with 3 free club moves that you can learn very quickly with this video series. These moves are super easy to learn for anyone. The instructor breaks everything down step by step – teaching you exactly what to do with your feet, arms, torso. Once you get comfortable with the steps, you will want to start putting your own styling on top.
Sexy Club Dance Moves For Women (Click Here)
Attract any guy you want with simple and flirty club moves. Learn how to dance in a club with our 2 free video tutorials. You will learn the top 3 moves to do at a club and then another sequence of moves which you will be able to use right away. The key to looking sexy is to add your own arm, torso and hip movement to each move. Remember to keep everything fun and easy going.
Club dancing Tips:
1. Less is more. Sometimes just having a fun little groove step in place can be better than a whole choreographed routine. Use simple dance moves that look natural, relaxed and don’t take up too much space.
2. Use moves that you can execute well. It goes without saying that there are literally hundreds of dance moves for parties and clubs out there. You want to try them out and pick out the ones that you feel most comfortable with and then really focus on doing them well. Don’t bust out moves that you have not practiced or feel comfortable with.
3. Don’t drink too much! As you know alcohol can slow down your ability to control your body movement and mess up your coordination. While a couple drinks is okay, be careful not to drink more so that you don’t end regretting the way danced last night.
4. Mind the space around you. When you are at a crowded place like a club you may not have as much space for you full out arm extensions. Look around make sure you are not hitting anybody or making anyone feel uncomfortable.
5. Respect the opposite sex. Chances are you will have a few drinks and want to let loose – which is fine, but make sure that you respect the girls and guys around you and don’t start any trouble. When you dance with a girl or a guy don’t be too overtly sexual or nasty. Take baby steps and build the attraction gradually.